Wednesday 18 February 2015

MBTI Personality Tag

I got this tag from my friend, Zell @ zellkrism. For the record, I am an INTP.

Questions

1-What makes you angry?
Injustice, double standards, stinky mouth & feet

2-What do you like/dislike most about people?
I like smart, witty, and logical people. Actually, as long as people are kind-hearted, I feel obliged to like them because it is the polite mannered.

I dislike dumb, unthinking, people. I hate it when people answered me with a lazy “No idea.”

3-Do you like animals? why?
Total indifferent. I recently acquired a cat though and I feel really fond and proud of him.

4-What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like that they leave me alone and do not force me to participate in their activities or pressure me into liking what they like. We generally leave each other alone and yet still able to talk about a wide variety of subjects when reunited. 

5-What do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like my aloofness. It secures me from unwanted attention as people are quick to judge me as reserve, snobbish and shy. I also like that I generally don’t care about people business (unless it interests me—which is rare).

Sometimes I take things too seriously and I dislike that. It makes me feel vulnerable.

6-Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
No. I just don’t care. 

7-Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Depends on wherever I’m most comfortable.

8-What activities do you enjoy?
Reading, thinking, analysing, dreaming. For rigorous activities, I like walking and hiking because they provide me alone time to do more thinking; alone because none of my family and friends like long distant walking and hiking.

9-What makes you feel secure?
Having my family, money and alone time.

10-Do you like being in a relationship? Why/why not?
I do. He filled in the right space in my life and completed the circle of my family and friends. He provides me with the type of support that is different from those given by my family and friends. More importantly he is smart and successful thus inspiring me to be a better person as a whole. I know myself enough to know I won’t respect a partner who is less knowledgeable than I am.

11-What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love myself, my family (my cat included) and knowledge.

12-What do you spend the most time thinking about?
Myself and ways to improve my mind.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
My outlook and the way I perceive the world change as I read and experience more. Fundamentally though, I’m still the same person; always strive to better myself and feel like an outsider wherever I am. 

So, that's it. Feel free to do the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment